You can update your theme by performing the following steps:
- Download the latest Optima file from ThemeForest.
optima.zipand locate the optima folder.
- Replace content of the optima folder to the folder
/wp-content/themes/optimaof your website.
- Be sure that your installed Envato Market plugin, you can install it from Appearance > Install Plugins
- Open Envato Market Settings Page
The plugin Settings Page allows you to configure your Envato API Personal Token. This API Token is generated from build.envato.com and will allow WordPress to securely receive item updates.
- Once the Envato API connection is made from the Settings page, a list of available Themes will be shown. This will list all WordPress Themes that have been purchased through the Envato Market / ThemeForest.
If one of the plugins needs an update, a message will appear to update this plugin. Click on “begin updating plugin” and update it.
If this doesn’t work, there is a second method to update the plugin. Follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Deactivate the plugin in question
- Once deactivated, delete the plugin in question.
- Now you will get a message again, for installing the plugin.