Once you’ve downloaded the installation file on ThemeForest, extract it and locate a file called
cuber.zip. You can install the theme by using one of two installation methods:
- Login to WordPress admin.
- Go to Admin panel > Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme.
- Click on Choose File and select
- Click on Install Now.
- When your theme is successfully installed, click Activate to activate the newly installed theme.
- Using FTP client, log in to the server where your WordPress website is hosted.
- Using FTP client, navigate to the directory
/wp-content/themes/under your WordPress website’s root directory.
- Using FTP client, upload the cuber directory to themes directory on the remote server.
- Once uploaded, navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes in the WordPress Dashboard and hit Activate below your newly uploaded theme
When you use first or second method, please make sure that you're uploading the
cuber.zipfile, not entire package you downloaded. If you upload the wrong file you will get an error stating “Error: missing style.css stylesheet.”
Once the installation is complete, your Cuber theme will be ready to use. You should now see the Cuber theme as active.